Magerun Feature Release 100!
Yes, you read right. We published our 100. release containing new features!
After the first release on 1. August 2012 we constantly published new commands, improvements and bugfixes for you – the Magento Community.
With a very small set of commands we started this project.
Today we ship 124 commands within the n98-magerun.phar file. The file size of the n98-magerun.phar file grows from ~127 KByte to 4,6 MByte.
The first release was not extendable. No module or plugin system was available. Today we have a log of agencies, hosting companies which are very happy with programming interface. An incomplete list of 3rd party extensions related to n98-magerun can be found in the Github Wiki.
Release Notes – Version 1.100.0
• New: db:dump – allow arbitrary mysqldump options (by Brice Burgess, #945)
• strip admin tables (by Max Chadwick, #946)
• New: Add cms:block:list command (by Luke Rodgers, #948)
• New: Add current Magento version 184.108.40.206 (by Simon Sprankel, #951)
• New: config for pre-commit framework (by Christian Münch)
• Fix: Codecov settings (by Christian Münch)
• Imp: Add yaml quoting (by Tom Klingenberg)