We have deployed a new n98-magerun version with only one new command but many improvements which makes the tool more stable in daily usage. New features/optimizations Disable root warning It’s now possible to supress the “It’s not recommended to run n98-magerun as root user” warning. This can be useful i.e. Read more…
This is the start of a series which presents 3rd party n98-magerun modules. The first one is a module which helps you to benchmark your shop cache system. It’s a port of a benchmark script by Colin Mollenhour which was a fork of a symlink cache script by Vinai Kopp. Read more…
Hello n98-magerun users!
We are proud to release the last major release of our tool to the end of the year.
Here are some statistics of a productive year:
- 30 new commands were added
- 23 githubers sent us a pull request
- 572 commits to git repository
- 18389 lines of code were added
- 24538 lines of code were removed
- 4 provisioning tools were created
- 1 deployment tool using n98-magerun was created
- Travis CI was established
- Module system was introduced. First modules are available.
- A book about n98-magerun was written
- magerun.net blog was created
This statistic shows us, that we are on the right way to establish n98-magerun as industry standard.
Kudos to all developers for the time, experience, energy, suggestions, improvements and code you spent.#
Now to the new features of the 1.84.0 release…