- Compatibility for PHP 7.3 (by Achim Rosenhagen)
- Adding OpenMage Magento LTS 1.9.4.x (by Sven Reichel)
One day after the release of n98-magerun1 we publish a bug fix release for n98-magerun2.
A new release for the Magento 1 version of n98-magerun is available.
A new bugfix release is in the wild.
– Fix: #439: Add 2fa tables (by Peter Jaap)
– Fix: #453: Fix completely exclude tables with –exclude command (by Arnoud Beekman)
– Fix: #459: Update readme – Script command documentation fix (by Hardy Johnson)
– Fix: #460: Typo: unkown -> unknown (by Alexander Menk)
– Fix: #461: update twig/twig to version later than 1.37.1 (by wb-lime)
– Fix #450: command sys:setup:compare-versions returns errors on a lot of core modules (thanks Emanuele Gian)
A new compatibility release is published. Please upgrade with “self-update” command if you face Composer Autoloader problems.
Changelog of the maintenance release:
Thanks for bug reporting and contribution.
After the official out-of-life of PHP 5.6 and PHP 7.0 we analysed all n98-magerun1 and n98-magerun2 downloads of the last month.
Some interesting facts:
We will scan the used PHP versions next month again to check if there are significant changes.
Happy PHP version updating.
A new bugfix release is available. The release contains important fixes.
We released a new major version of n98-magerun2.
Why a new major version? We dropped the official support for Magento 2.0 which is already end of life. We also decided to drop support for PHP 5.6 which will also be end of life to the end of the year. More informations can be found in our previous post.
No official support means that we do not test anything anymore to be compatible with Magento 2.0. Maybe the most of the tool can run in this old version but we will not fix anything. If you need support for Magento 2.0, please install the latest compatible version 2.3.3. All old phar files can be found in our release archive.
Please not that the recommended way to use n98-magerun2 is by executing a phar file. We know that the installation by composer is not working. This will be harder with every new Magento 2 release where we have to be compatible with different dependencies (e.g. Symfony Components).