- Compatibility for PHP 7.3 (by Achim Rosenhagen)
- Adding OpenMage Magento LTS 1.9.4.x (by Sven Reichel)
We publish a new feature release. The new release adds two new handy commands to your command list.
If you work with the Magento Webapi you will love that commands. It it now possible to generate a webapi token for a admin-user or a customer with a single command.
command admin:token:create <username>
command customer:token:create <email>
As we (the Magerun team) providing support for all officially supported Magento version it’s getting harder to stay compatible. The same problem have you guys, if you try to install the tool as composer dependency.
A possible new solution it the brand new “n98/magerun2-dist” package which installs the pre-build phar as composer dependency. After the installation you can use the phar as vendor/bin/n98-magerun2.
The installation is quit simple:
composer require n98/magerun2-dist
New: #466: Phar dist package (by Thomas Negeli)
We updated the installable versions and the QA build on Travis CI.
Add: #475: Update travis versions (by Christian Münch)
Add: #476: Update versions for installer (by Christian Münch)
Fix: #470: Sales stripped database dump does not exclude EE tables (by Rik Willems)
One day after the release of n98-magerun1 we publish a bug fix release for n98-magerun2.
A new release for the Magento 1 version of n98-magerun is available.
A new bugfix release is in the wild.
– Fix: #439: Add 2fa tables (by Peter Jaap)
– Fix: #453: Fix completely exclude tables with –exclude command (by Arnoud Beekman)
– Fix: #459: Update readme – Script command documentation fix (by Hardy Johnson)
– Fix: #460: Typo: unkown -> unknown (by Alexander Menk)
– Fix: #461: update twig/twig to version later than 1.37.1 (by wb-lime)
– Fix #450: command sys:setup:compare-versions returns errors on a lot of core modules (thanks Emanuele Gian)
A new compatibility release is published. Please upgrade with “self-update” command if you face Composer Autoloader problems.
Changelog of the maintenance release:
Thanks for bug reporting and contribution.
After the official out-of-life of PHP 5.6 and PHP 7.0 we analysed all n98-magerun1 and n98-magerun2 downloads of the last month.
Some interesting facts:
We will scan the used PHP versions next month again to check if there are significant changes.
Happy PHP version updating.
A new bugfix release is available. The release contains important fixes.