As user of n98-magerun you should be familiar with the easy self-upgrade command which is embedded in the tool. What’s not well known is the process behind any release of a new version. Since the tool is used in critical production environments, we added more and more steps to increase Read more…
Hello n98-magerun users!
We are proud to release the last major release of our tool to the end of the year.
Here are some statistics of a productive year:
- 30 new commands were added
- 23 githubers sent us a pull request
- 572 commits to git repository
- 18389 lines of code were added
- 24538 lines of code were removed
- 4 provisioning tools were created
- 1 deployment tool using n98-magerun was created
- Travis CI was established
- Module system was introduced. First modules are available.
- A book about n98-magerun was written
- magerun.net blog was created
This statistic shows us, that we are on the right way to establish n98-magerun as industry standard.
Kudos to all developers for the time, experience, energy, suggestions, improvements and code you spent.#
Now to the new features of the 1.84.0 release…