Released n98-magerun version 1.96.0
We release a new version of our Magento CLI tool.
The changelog in this release is a little bit longer. Thats the result of the great community which supports the tool with great new features and many bug fixes to stabilize it in every new release.
The new release adds many new features (admin:user:change-status, dev:theme:info) or extends existing commands like
db:dump or the installer.
If you created some issues in the last weeks you should be noticed that two developers of netz98 are now maintaining the issues beside me. They also develop new features and do QA for the project.
You can identify them on github by there usernames redshark1802 and tkn98.
I hope you like that good news. With the bigger core team we try to solve all the incoming issues with shorter response times.
- #505 new command admin:user:change-status (by Cristian Quiroz)
- #514 Some small database connection & db:info improvements (by Pieter Hoste)
- #515 Autocompletion for oh-my-zsh (by Johannes Klein)
- #517 Update ordering of compare-versions so that output is alphabetised (by Luke Rodgers)
- #518 PhpStorm autocompletion / Mac folde (by Rafael Correa Gomes)
- #522 Add db_prefix support to installer command. (by Peter O’Callaghan)
- #524 Update readme.rst (by Mehdi Chaouch)
- #526 Hide password when creating admin account. (by Peter O’Callaghan)
- #527 Fix global options swallowing arguments. (by Peter O’Callaghan)
- #532 Optimization fixes and improvements (by Alexander Menk)
- #533 Unattended install fail when unable to access database, but still produce clean exit code. (by Simon Bräuer)
- #535 Added display current design settings on particular store (by Lucas Olucha)
- #537 Fixing plurality language in rewrite conflict detection (by Steve Robbins)
- #538 dev:console disappeared (by Christian Münch)
- #542 Add tests for some of the admin:user commands. (by Peter O’Callaghan)
- #544 Fixing travis integration (by Steve Robbins)
- #553 Add option to dump binary columns using hexadecimal notation (by David Moises Paz Reyes)
- Added windows system utilities (by Tom Klingenberg)
- Support for git bash (by Tom Klingenberg)
- Added Magento 22.214.171.124 to installer (by Christian Münch)
- Added –only-download option to Magento installer
- Updated 3rd party components