We are happy to present you a new stable release of n98-magerun.
The new release contains many new features and some enables users of Microsoft Windows some features which was only
available for MacOS/Linux users.
Let’s see what we have changed since the last release…
Remove Admin-Users and Customers
We have two new commands to remove admin (backend) users and (frontend) customers.
Customers can be deleted by a ID range or by defining a email address.
# Will delete customer with Id 1 $> n98-magerun.phar customer:delete 1 # Will delete customer with that email $> n98-magerun.phar customer:delete firstname.lastname@example.org # Will delete all customers $> n98-magerun.phar customer:delete --all # Will prompt for start and end Ids for batch deletion $> n98-magerun.phar customer:delete --range
As analog command we have the new command to delete an admin user:
# Will delete admin user with that email (with force delete) $> n98-magerun.phar admin:user:delete --force email@example.com # Will delete admin user with ID "1" (with force delete) $> n98-magerun.phar admin:user:delete --force 1
Better Microsoft Windows Support
We added support for user config and n98-magerun modules.
Now you can add your own user specific config in
%userprofile% folder. To make it a little bit easier we removed the leading
dot which is normal on Unix but could produce problems on Windows machines.
A system wide config is also possible under the path
For an overview please refer the wiki pages:
- n98-magerun Config
- n98-magerun Modules
#374 System-wide configuration for Microsoft Windows (by Christian Münch)
Generate model method for magic getter/setter
We added our first command to a new command namespace “code”. The namespace is designed to add code generator command to n98-magerun.
We start with a command to generate getter/setter of models.
Before (do not use this with code models):
- #376 New command dev:code:model:method (by Cyrill Schumacher)
Change Resource Versions
A very useful new command
sys:setup:change-version allows you to set the version of a single resource setup or of all
resource setups of a module from cli.
# Set all resources (mosty is only one defined) to version 1.0.2 $> n98-magerun.phar sys:setup:change-version Acme_Module 1.0.2 # Set resource "acme_module_setup" to version 1.0.2 $> n98-magerun.phar sys:setup:change-version Acme_Module 1.0.2 acme_module_setup
- #382 Change module version command (by Michael Woodward)
Other fixes and enhancements
- #299 Removed header if format parameter is passed (by Christian Münch)
- #303 Please warn instead of blocking input (by Christian Münch)
- #315 sys:setup:run on enterprise requires admin session. (by Thorsten Essig and Christian Münch)
- #362 db:import –optimize: Cut line in 8MB pieces (by Alexander Menk)
- #367 Exclude sessions from @stripped (and therefore @development) (by Aaron Brady)
- #368 Skip sys:setup:incremental’s Version Check (by Alan Storm)
- #369 get use_rewrites/use_secure from config (Kristof Ringleff)
- #352 Added –stop-on-error option. (by Christian Münch)
- #372 print root warning to std_error (by Edward Rowley)
- #373 Refactored local-config:generate command (by Rouven Rieker)
- sys:info command: Added row count for main entities (by Christian Münch)
- sys:setup returns exit status code “1” if setup fails (by Christian Münch)
- Updated 3rd party components (Symfony, PHPUnit, Twig)
n98-magerun.phar self-update to fetch the new version.