A new version of n98-magerun2 for Magento 2 is released.
The new release contains improvements and fixes and one new command to change the password of a customer.
- Imp: Polish code – Comvert array syntax and corrected docblocks (by Christian Münch)
- Fix: Fixed running cronjobs configured in database, scheduled imports for example (by Johan Spoelstra)
- New: Add customer:change-password command (by Christian Münch)
- Imp: Add requirements for Magento 2.2 / make:module in dev:console (by Christian Münch)
- Fix: Fix version for Magento CE 2.1.10 download (by Mystix)
- Fix: Ignore the public folder when gathering the magerun scripts (by Mark Simon)
- Imp: Add 2.2.1 + 2.1.10 to install command (by Alexander Menk, #335)
- Imp: Add Magento-Root to sys:info command (by Christian Münch)
- Imp: Magento keys are now found in Magento Marketplace (by Jonas Hünig. #325)
- Fix: Fix bash autocompletion, fixes (Tom Klingenberg, Floddy, #331)