n98-magerun2 v5.1.0 released
Three weeks after the big 5.0.0 release (with PHP 8.1 support) we deployed a new version of the tool.
The Codename of the release is Hamburg. Hamburg is the second largest city in Germany and the home of Magerun contributors.
The new version contains fixes for issues introduced by the PHP 8.1 refactoring. We ship also new features.
The integration:show command got a redesign. We saw that the command was used in the wild to extract data for scripting. This was hard, because the output was only available as formatted console/text table.
The solution here is that we offer now a –format option.
n98-magerun2.phar integration:show 1 --format=csv
Sometimes a single value like “access token” is required. For that case a new optional argument “key” was implemented.
n98-magerun2.phar integration:show 1 "Access Token"
The format option was also added to the integration:create command.
New format options
There are two new formats added to all commands with –format option.
The Github Actions were extended to generate a phar file as artifact for every pull request. That helps to test a new feature before it’s merged to the develop branch.
We changed the name of the application if you run n98-magerun2.phar –version so that a reference to the Pull Request is printed. You can find the artifcats if you select the workflow PR build and then the job.
n98-magerun2-dev refs/pull/985/merge 5.1.0 (commit: e1fcf4e) by netz98 GmbH
Thanks to the ddev project where we copied the idea.
Magento 2.4.4 and 2.4.3-p2 introduced encryption for integration secrets. This release fixed an issue in the integration:show command which prints the encrypted instead of the unencrypted token.
Please update to 5.1.0 if you are processing the data of the integration:show command. Otherwise you will get an error that the signature is wrong.
In some installation we saw that there were PHP warnings if some files cannot be included during the Magento bootstrap process. We added an error handler for PHP warnings to the n98-magerun2 bootstrap process which catches all possible PHP warnings. We remove the error handler after the bootstrap process is done.
- Add: New table renderer yaml/json_array
- Add: Print integration:show command data as table or only a single value (by Christian Münch)
- Imp: #976: Exclude sequence table data when associated entities are excluded (by Dan Wallis)
- Imp: #979: Dynamically change application name in phar (by Christian Münch)
- Imp: Update 3rd party dependencies (symfony/finder, psysh)
- Imp: Github Actions (Artifact for PRs and dependabot for actions)
- Fix: #984: integration show command (by Christian Münch)
- Fix: #979 Replace strftime function calls (by Artur Jewuła)
- Fix: #977: Prevent Deprecated Functionality under PHP 8.1 (by Jisse Reitsma)
- Fix: #980: Fix scope-id condition (by Christian Münch)
- Fix: #981: Add error handler for possible warnings of autoloader (by Christian Münch)