A new stable version of n98-magerun is available for download addressing a fatal error and the availability of Magento CE 188.8.131.52 for the install command (thanks to OpenMage mirror).
The phar file is now compressed with gzip.
It’s recommended for every user of version 1.97.x to upgrade.
If you wonder why some revisions were skipped, this was due to issues with our release process and automated builds. I hope we could have adressed all issues with that and the new version is a worry-free update. If not, please file an issue.
- Changed phar compression from bzip2 to gzip
- #627 n98-magerun: command not found (reported by Qbixx, fixed by Tom Klingenberg)
- #620 cache:disable does not validate code (by Luke Rodgers)
- Minor fix bumping the revision (by Tom Klingenberg)
- #630 Magento 184.108.40.206 is out (by Tom Klingenberg)
- #632 fix of PHP Fatal error:  operator not supported for strings (by Tom Klingenberg)
You can also find the changes.txt file in the repository.
Build the phar your own
If you would like to build the phar file your own, all you need is to clone the repostiory and place an executeable copy of composer.phar inside it. Then review and invoke
./build.sh and a fresh
n98-magerun.phar will be build.
You can then change
build.xml according to your needs, for example if you would like to try bzip2 compression.