We have deployed a new n98-magerun version with only one new command but many improvements which makes the
tool more stable in daily usage.
Disable root warning
It’s now possible to supress the “It’s not recommended to run n98-magerun as root user” warning.
This can be useful i.e. during a deployment which runs as root-user. In this case you can create
a system wide config on the remote host in file “/etc/n98-magerun.yaml” with this content:
application: check-root-user: false
- #332 make WARNING_ROOT_USER configurable/optional (by Christian Münch)
Remove setup resources
Removes the entry for one or all module resource setups. This command is useful if you want to re-run an install
script again possibly due to debugging. Alternatively you would have to remove the row from the database manually.
$> n98-magerun.phar sys:setup:remove ACME_Module
- #392 Add remove setup resource command (by Aydin Hassan)
Create dummy users with addresses
A new option was added to the
customer:create:dummy command which allows automatic address creation.
$> n98-magerun.phar customer:create:dummy --with-addresses 10 en_US
- #397 Added option to create dummy customer with an address (by Gilles Doge)
Better observer list
A new event area “crontab” was added. All events are now sorted and the type of the observer is visible in the table.
- #413 Enhanced dev:module:observer:list (by Cyrill Schumacher)
- #387 Unlink sym-linked folders instead of recursively removing (by Aydin Hassan)
- #390 Some documentation updates (by Aydin Hassan)
- #391 Fixed broken filters in dev:module:list command (by Tjerk Ameel)
- #393 Optimize failing on long lines (by Alexander Menk)
- #400 Added adminhtml_cache_refresh_type event (by Marc Päpper)
- #403 Sys setup incremental tiny fixes (by Cyrill Schumacher)
- #407 Check for Enterprise_PageCache presence before using it (by Vinai Kopp)
Other updates and fixes
- Changed db:dump strip settings (by Alexander Menk)
- Updated 3rd party components (Symfony, PHPUnit, Twig)
Please update to the latest version by:
$> n98-magerun.phar self-update
I hope the new version let you more efficient in the daily work with Magento. Have fun!