Released version 1.88.0
After some weeks of testing we deployed version 1.88.0 of n98-magerun.
The new release contains three new commands and some bugfixes and (special) enhancements.
New Translation Commands
Alexander Menk created a the new dev:translate:export command.
If you have translated content in core_translate table (generated by Magento Inline Translation feature)
you can now export the content with ease.
n98-magerun.phar dev:translate:export en_US translation_en.csv
This exports the data of locale
en_US to file
If you have different translations for a locale in a specific store you can add the
--store option to
limit the selection.
According to the export feature we added the new command
dev:translate:set to set inline translation directly on
n98-magerun.phar dev:translate:set "My content" "My translated content" default
This adds a translation to the default store. Locale of default store will automatically be detected and used.
- #310 Export inline translation to CSV (by Alexander Menk)
Dump Media Folder
As addition to the existing db:dump command Matthias Zeis suggested the command
media:dump to create an archive containing the media folder.
The new command is now available and created a ZIP archive of the content.
n98-magerun.phar media:dump media.zip
If you don’t like generated CSS, JS and product image cache you can pass the option
--strip to the command.
- #149 Command for dumping media directory
- #316 db:import dump optimization (–optimize) – small fixes (by Alexander Menk)
- #309 N98\Magento\Application::_initMagento1()
- Updated 3rd party dependencies (Updated internal Symfony components to version 2.4.3.
- #319 dev:module:rewrite:list does not list autoload rewrites in community folder
- #320 Fixing minor grammatical error (by Chris Jones)
Have fun with new release.