A new release (codename Würzburg) of our CLI tool can be downloaded. We changed the autoloading under the hood which should provide a small performance improvement. Also like in the last releases we updated our 3rd party dependencies.
Thanks to the community the release contains also smaller bug fixes.
- Add: Magento 2.4.2 (by Christian Münch)
- Imp: Change autoloading from PSR-0 to PSR-4 (by Tom Klingenberg)
- Imp: Updated n98/junit-xml dependency (by Tom Klingenberg)
- Imp: Updated Symfony dependencies (Dependabot)
- Imp: Updated faker dependency (Dependabot)
- Imp: Updated captainhook dependency (Dependabot)
- Imp: Updated php-cs-fixer dependency (Dependabot)
- Imp: Test with PHP 7.4 in github actions (by Christian Münch)
- Fix: When the mysql import fails, make db:import fail as well (by Pieter Hoste)
- Fix: Set php version to 7.4 in Github actions (by Christian Münch)
- Fix: db:dump set correct default value (by Torben Höhn)