To the end of the year we release a new version 2.1.0 (Codename Bremen) of our popular command line tool. It’s the second release after the official end-of-life of the official Magento 1 version.
We no support the OpenMage LTS Release and added the last two versions to the installer.
A big update for the CI pieplines was done under the hood by Tom Klingenberg. He migrated all the Travis-CI scripts to Github Actions.
The new CI-Pipeline got a new step to test the tool agains the latest OpenMage version.
- New: Github Actions Workflow for QA (by Tom Klingenberg)
- New: Detect correct OpenMage version in sys:info command (by Sven Reichel)
- Add: OpenMage LTS 20.0.3 and 20.0.4 to installer (by Christian Münch)
- Add: add “no-tablespaces” option (by Tony MageMega)
- Imp: Update for new standard phpstorm.meta used by the JetBrains/phpstorm-stubs library (by Francesco Boes)
- : Imp: Remove mcrypt from required PHP extension (by Simon Sprankel)
- Fix: Typo in help (by Rico Neitzel)
- Fix: Add scheduled_at to fix issue with Aoe_Scheduler (by Christian Münch)
- New: Update Dependencies: Symfony, faker, composer, psysh
Have fun and stay safe! Your n98-magerun team.