Long time no stable releases, Magerun 2 Version 1.3.0 opens up a new release cycle incorporating more and more stability fixes and improved commands for the new Magento platform.
This ones coming from SymfonyCon which reminded us for the upcoming cloud based setups we need to ship new features for which we need to ship the current version first.
We recommend to upgrade the version for everyone. Magento 2 is still an emerging field and Magerun still has some rough corners. So stay current.
Extract from Changelog.md
- Fix: Fatal error when running Magerun 2 inside a Magento 1 tree (by Tom KLingenberg, #253)
- Fix: Add missing areas to the observer list (by Pieter Hoste, #249)
- Fix: Do not drop all sales_order_status* tables (report by Brent Jameson, fix by Tom KLingenberg, #239)
- Fix: Prevent Mysql deadlock on admin password change (by Tom KLingenberg, #242)
- New: Add Magento CE 2.1.2 (by Raul E Watson, #252)
- New: Debug output on –skip-root-check option (by Tom Klingenberg)
- New: Interactive console: Support for initial code argument (by Christian Münch)
- New: Introduced test framework (by Christian Münch)