after our last release before Magento Imagine 2017 we are back again with a new release for you guys.
The new release contains one new command and some ports of n98-magerun1 features to existing n98-magerun2 commands.
Also we fixed some bugs related to the DB logic or improved the developer console.
New Command index:trigger:recreate
The new command is handy to recreate triggers on the fly. If you are not familiar with the new index logic: If you change the index mode of an indexer in Magento 2 the system will create DB triggers on the fly.
If one of the “mview.xml” files is changed the triggers should be regenerated. Why do we need this command? With this command you can force to regenerate the triggers during develpment. It is not needed to wait for a cronjob which triggers the regeneration. Also there are some edgecases. A trigger is assigned to the DB user who created the trigger. It this user will be removed from the system the trigger is in an invalid state. With the new command you are able to recreate the triggers with the new user so that the trigger are can work again.
Are you a fan of the dev:console command and the useful “make” commands? If yes, you should know Jacques Bodin-Hullin,
He is a smart guy and had the initial idea of the stateful commands. The n98-magerun2 commands are a clone of the great Installer tool features.
The release contains a lot of refactoring work under the hood by Tom Klingenberg. He is currently streamlining some utility classes so that we can share the code between n98-magerun1 and n98-magerun2. Thanks Tom!
- Fix: Add Phar checksum guide to readme (report by Max Chadwick, fix by Tom Klingenberg, #279)
- Fix: Prevent exceptions in dev:console from being suppressed and hidden (by Jason Woods, #282)
- Fix: Sync optimize() with Magerun1 (by Alexander Menk, #291)
- Fix: Updates script command to have non-zero exit code (by Christian Münch)
- Fix: customer:create shows incorrect notice (by Christian Münch, #289)
- Imp: Streamline db:dump with Magerun (by Tom Klingenberg)
- Imp: Optimize description of –add-time option (by Christian Münch, #281)
- New: Add current Magento2 versions (by Kristof Ringleff, #292)
- New: Port db:dump –exclude from Magerun 1 (by Torrey Tsui, #294)
- New: Command index:trigger:recreate (by Christian Münch)